- IVoD (Interactive video on demand) is a premium feature of Storyly that provides streaming videos which can be up to 30 minutes and minimum of 2 minutes within a single story. IVoDs have their own gestures and story type. Also, you can have multiple interactive components on a single IVoD.
- Now, you can freely rotate the emoji reaction. Storyly supports vertical emoji reaction component.
- Improved screen rendering for seen/unseen feedback.
- Storyly Studio is getting bigger and better every single day! *drum roll* Storyly presents a new, familiar interactive component for your stories *drum roll* Rating. Now you can add rating to your stories and let your users engage with it. Let them rate and you follow the results on dashboard.
- We are proudly presenting our most recent interactive in Storyly Studio; Countdown. Now you can add countdowns to stories to tease anything you want on your app. You also can send notifications to your users when "Notify Me" is activated on Studio.
- Now Storyly is supporting multiple languages on your users' phones. Related to which language your users' phone's language set to, Storyly will be on that language as well. Supported languages; English, Turkish, German, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Story groups now can be customized, instead of circle looking story groups you can have cornered view for your groups in your app.
- This release of Storyly includes one other great new feature; sharable stories. Now you'll have "share" icon on top of your stories, you can track how many of your users shared a specific story on dashboard. The only thing you need to do is to give a custom URL scheme to your app and enable “Sharable Story” from App Settings.
- We are proudly presenting; Multiple Choice Questions aka Quiz. Now you can have multiple choice questions on your stories as interactive components. You can ask questions with a right answer or you can simply just use it without a correct answer and see what is your users' answer regarding your question.
- XLarge Story Group size is now live. You can use XLarge Story Group icon to have a visually different impact. Those icons are much bigger than small and large ones.
- Added brand new interactive stories support for poll.
- Updated native Storyly SDK dependencies, Android to 1.4.1 and iOS to 1.3.
- Added openStory method to support deep linking for direct redirection to a specific story.
- Interactive Stories / Storyly Studio: It's always precious to hear out your customers and users, but gathering feedback through boring components is a pain for all parties involved. Now you can add two-way interactions by placing an emoji reaction bar into your stories through Storyly Studio! We also added the ability to place text boxes and a new CTA component -custom buttons- to be used as a fully customizable alternative to swipe-ups.